Tattu R-Line-5.0 1200mAh-22.2V 150C-6S1P
LiPo battery pack is the updated version of R-Line series in 2022.
What is R-Line R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It’s got higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphene battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions.
It is worth mentioning that R-line V5 uses our exclusive technology Al Boehmite for the first time, which will offer a significant improvement in overall performance and continuous power output.
Tattu R-Line-5.0 1200mAh-22.2V 150C-6S1P Specifications:
- Minimum Capacity: 1200mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 150C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 260C
- Net Weight(±20g): 197g
- Dimensions:78mm x 40mm x 34mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
What have improved?
- First use of X technology Al Boehmite
- Highly consistent and continuous power output
- Less decrease in performance after cycles
- Higher discharge platform
- Resistance to dropping
What Tattu Pilots said About Tattu R-Line 5.0 ?
- Alex Vanover: V5 is going well! I love the 1200 for freestyle! It feels very consistent. I may want to switch to the 1200 6s for overall flying.
- Konstantin Sonnentag: The V5 are also better at keeping quality with increase of cycles.Like from the first 15-20 cycles I can say that there is almost no decreas in performance… When I was really pushing it droped to around 22v but then stayed there for 1:30min, very impressive.
- Ashton Gamble：Absolutely BLOWN away by the amount of consistent power both the 1400 and 1200 provided. I was amazed at how well the 1200 was able to fly! Because it’s so light, you are able to be at a considerably lower throttle, and take turns SUPER tight
- Alex Zamora: The batteries are inclemently good, the power withstands it perfectly for a minute without stopping to give the drone gas.
- Niklas Solle: V5 recovers power a bit quicker.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via DHL Express directly From UAE .
2. Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
3. See the battery instruction to the link:Lipo Battery Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For More Battery Click